Wow, give this a read
holy shit this is actually insane
the actual fuck?
oh my fuck that is so insane
holy fuck my head hurts
this is the most interesting thing i’ve ever read.
Holy shit, this is an interesting read!
…wow fuck what
good gravy that’s incredible
Directed by M Night Shyamalan
Yet more proof that real life is more interesting than fiction.
Erm…I’m reblogging this for the future me. The future me shall do this in her future apartment/dorm room.
I should reblog this for future me, too. I’m sure he’d like to try it.
Yo, future me speaking. It’s about eight hours late. Fucking sweet, bro.
Awesome, future me. Hope we enjoy it. ^^
The future is now. Excuse me.
Mulp: This guy believes that he is a character on the show and Rainbow Dash is his wife.
Erika: I’ve heard of immersing yourself in a story… but this is ridiculous.
I love Luna with all my heart but there are way better ways to show it…
HEY THERE PONY FANS
if you’re going to be at Bronycon in 3 days like the rest of us cool kids
…you should buy a print from me!!
I’ll be carrying around a limited amount (9 of each) of these during the con! And they’re probably not coming back afterwords, either, so get them while you can!!
here’s how you can snag one:
- locate an individual who looks something like this:
(he will probably be hanging around the likes of HankPeters, JackleApp, BraeBurned, Hootaloo, etc)
- walk up to the individual and say something to the effect of “hey dovne give me a print you scrub”
- hand the individual $10 (he will probably need it to be exact change, and apologizes if that is an inconvenience)
- receive the print - this is also where you can ask for the print to be signed, if you so desire
- carefully store the print amongst your giant stockpile of prints from other, much more famous artists
- pull down the individual’s pants and steal his lunch money, and then moonwalk away from the scene with a look of triumph on your face
- have a nice day
SEE YOU AT BRONYCON
I’m a very easily offended pony fan. Apologies.
I don’t understand why so many bronies are okay with R34. I understand that if a fandom is made up or mostly adult males, there will be large amounts of porn. What’s different about this one is that the show is completely innocent and made for children. Most bronies who defend pony porn say something along the lines of “Rule 34 means that if it exists, there will be porn of it. Even if it’s of cute, innocent ponies.” They don’t acknowledge that just because it exists doesn’t mean it’s okay. It kind of soils the adorableness of the show for me. Why don’t they make porn of something that’s supposed to be sexy? Why ponies?
Abloo bloo bloo
anon: Blah blah blah STOP LIKING THINGS THAT I DON’T LIKE!